We take all abuse of systems seriously. If you feel that someone is abusing the AFF-Host systems, whether it be website hosting, domain name related or email related, then please get in touch with us by emailing:
We will look into all abuse claims within 6 hours of it being reported and we will subsequently reply to your contact within 24 hours of receiving it.
What do we class as abuse of a system?
Please find a list of what we class as abuse of a system below. This is not a complete list so if you have doubts then please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
- Illegal Material - Including, but not limited to; copyrighted material (such as audio and video files) and any material in violation of any state or local laws and regulations.
- Pirated Software, Hacking Software, Cracking software or information, IP Spoofing, Ransomware distrubution.
We do not permit the hosting of content that includes, but is not limited to:
- Any method that breaches any applicable local, national or international laws or regulations
- Content that is in any way unlawful or fraudulant or has any unlawful or fraudulent purposes or effects
- For the purposes of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way
- To trnasmit, send or upload any material that contains Viruses, Trojan Horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code